Friday, July 13, 2012

life lately...according to my iphone












This post is a few weeks late, but the month of June was a complete whirlwind around here! Felicity finally got to meet her Uncle Mike and Uncle Ben. Our weekends were filled with seeing new sights and making new memories. We only have a year left here in the Boston area, so we're trying to make the most of it. Felicity and I went to our very first Red Sox game at Fenway Park with Mat's family. His family was rooting for the Braves (they're from GA) and Felicity and I were for the Sox...the Sox won! ;) Our little one is growing like a weed and she will be crawling anyday now. I'm nervous about this... Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures especially of Felicity with her Uncles Mike and Ben. Fenway Park was so much fun and for anyone wondering, Ms. F did not get any of the beer!!!

    ReplyDelete