- she spits up everywhere...all day
- she barfs all over herself & her parents
- she falls flat on her face while sitting at meal time
- her hair is always disheveled (due to her helmet & totally not her fault)
- she babbles all day and we can't understand a word that comes out of that adorable mouth
- she constantly wears mismatched socks (this is due to her mommy, who also wears mismatched socks...I swear socks vanish into thin air around here so I just grab and go!)
I'm sure there are more, but you get the point.
Our baby is officially 6 months old today and we just can't believe how fast she is growing up! She's definitely "talking" more and we get a kick out of every "word" she says. That's what being a new parent is all about, right?
- Her puggy, Bailey! If Bailey is around, Felicity eyes do not leave her. Bailey loves to give F smooches all over her face too...kinda gross. Sisterly love...
- Carrots! (The 2nd food F has liked so far. It seems to be only orange colored foods at the moment.)
- Bath time
- Peas! (So far, green foods aren't up her alley.) Wah wah...
I wasn't joking about the socks.
Baby girl in all of her 6 month glory!